- Are there air cargo height Restrictions/Requirements?
- Passenger airplanes maximum heights: 64 inches
- Cargo airplane maximum heights: 96 inches
- How to calculate air freight volume?
- Air freight volume in pounds is calculated by multiplying cargo L(length) X W(width) X H(height) and sum devided by 366 (you can calculate kilograms by deviding final sum of pounds by 2.2046)
- Do you offer insurance on cargo shipments?
AMT Logistics offers comprehensive insurance coverage on cargo shipments. The types of insurances offered to private and commercial parties are:
- All Risk - Via Air, Ocean and Truck